NB & Associates have wide experience in Drafting letter of demand justice, identifying risk, giving valuable advice in respect of one’s business regarding how one can protect his business right from the infringers from infringement at any time. As a registered owner of intellectual property, one automatically acquires various legal and enforceable measures available under the exiting Trademark Law, locally and internationally. These measures enable him to cross the limit of his right legally for taking effective action against any person for infringement.
Cease and desist Notice include:
- To send a demand letter ;
- Try to negotiate to settle the dispute out of court ;
- To propose formal meeting or mediation for the dispute with a mediator in a neutral place;
- To receive a undertaking letter from infringers;
- To inform about the right granted under exiting Trademark law;