With Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB driver installed on a Windows PC, you can do various advanced features on your device. Including firmware update, firmware downgrade, or flashing stock ROM a.k.a reinstall your Xiaomi Android Smartphone operating system. Meanwhile, if you want to connect the phone to use the Official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro PC Suite, you only need the Official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver.
We’ve reached a point in the year where you can really start finding some pretty great deals now that the “latest” processors are nearing their end of life. One great example of this is the Xiaomi Black Shark 4, which is an interesting and intriguing take on a gaming phone. But truthfully, the phone is much better than any of your “traditional” gaming phones. On the other hand, I noticed a serious overheating problem on 3DMark’s Wild Life Stress Test benchmark, which simulates gaming usage for 20 minutes.
- With the fan, the temperature was limited to 48°C on the Wild Life Stress Test benchmark from 3DMark.
- The Black Shark 5 Pro has a gaming-centric design that is quite aggressive but also very neat.
- This is a common problem, and it may be caused because of a new update on the play store.
- Things like shoulder buttons, colour-shifting LED lights on the back and a highly efficient internal cooling system will almost certainly be there, as well as Qualcomm’s latest top-of-the-range processor.
- Before MIUI 12 rolled out, most folks would back away from Xiaomi phones right away, the main reason being bloatware and ads within the UI.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 has an internal memory of a capacity of 128 GB / 256 GB. It runs on Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU with 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM memory. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. download the firmware file The pricing published on this page is meant to be used for general information only. While we monitor prices regularly, the ones listed above might be outdated. We also cannot guarantee these are the lowest prices possible so shopping around is always a good idea.
- You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues.
- To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method.
- Welcome To all in one thread for Xiaomi Black Shark in this post I will share all kinds of Xiaomi Black Shark Firmware With you.
However, the company does things slightly differently when it comes to its Black Shark gaming arm, where peak performance and battery life are more important. The Black Shark 4 Pro launched in the US for $579.99 back in late February, and it’s one of the more understated-looking gaming phones that I’ve used. Unlike many gaming handsets (including the Black Shark 3 series), the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro have narrow bezels and a punch-hole selfie camera. We’re more used to seeing this design on regular smartphones, so it’s interesting to see Xiaomi buck the gaming phone trend somewhat. I’d be willing to overlook some of these shortcomings if there weren’t already other powerful phones on the market. Samsung’s latest Galaxy S22 lineup, for instance, packs a lot of power as well as a 240Hz touch sampling rate.